The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
The Caroline Bay Rock and Hop took place over the weekend of March 15 to 17. A successful event, it attracted 1000 entrants, with a number being local Vintage Car Club members. Below are links to stories and videos related to the event. Rock and roll fever hits South...read more
The Vintage Car Club of New Zealand National Veteran Rally will be hosted by the South Canterbury Branch of the Vintage Car Club over the weekend of 19-20 October 2019.
Cars, Motorcycles and Trucks, all over 100 years old, will meet in Timaru, as a celebration of over a century years of motoring.read more
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online. Check out our March 2019 issue here.read more
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online. Check out our February 2019 issue here.read more
The South Canterbury Vintage Car Club Annual Motorcycle Rally is taking place on Sunday 3 March.
Meet at our Redruth Street, Timaru Clubrooms at 9:30am, for a 10am start.read more
The Vintage Car Club of New Zealand National South Island Easter Rally is taking place at Ashburton, on 19-22 April 2019. This event is hosted by the Ashburton Branch. If you would like to find out more about the Easter Rally, download the entry form and information...read more
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.