The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
A video, created by Waimak Classic Cars, showing Sandy McMillan’s Australian built 1973 Morris Marina 1750.read more
On Sunday June 2, our celebration of British motoring took place. Organized by by Neil Manchester and supporters, over 100 British cars infiltrated the Caroline Bay northern carpark, for a day's sunny winter motoring. There were a wide array present, plenty of the...read more
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online. Check out our July 2019 issue here.read more
The Vintage Car Club of New Zealand National Veteran Rally will be hosted by the South Canterbury Branch of the Vintage Car Club over the weekend of 19-20 October 2019.
Cars, Motorcycles and Trucks, all over 100 years old, will meet in Timaru, as a celebration of over a century years of motoring.read more
A successful All British Day was held on 2 June 2019, attracting over 100 vehicles to Caroline Bay. The run, starting at 10:30am took participants out to Taiko, Cave, Cannington and Bluecliffs areas, the end venue being the hall at Southburn. Articles about the day are below.read more
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online. Check out our June 2019 issue here.read more
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.