Over the years the Branch has acquired a huge number of parts, mostly donated, and there is a steady inflow and outflow of parts that are now so hard to source for older vehicles.
The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
Our Annual PV,PWV,P60V,P80V Rally is on 13 May 2018, starting at the SCVCC Clubrooms, Redruth St, Timaru from 9:30 am.read more
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online. Check out our April 2018 issue here.read more
The Mid-Week runs are returning for 2018 over the Winter Season. Mid Week Runs start from our Clubrooms at 19-25 Redruth Street Timaru, on the Second Thursday of the Month at 1:30pm. They are informal and will take you to an interesting venue in the South Canterbury Region.read more
A successful event in support of Hospice, the 2nd Annual Caroline Bay Rock and Hop was held on the weekend of 16-17-18 March 2018, with over 900 cars attending. A number of our branch members participated in this event.read more
For 50 years now, Joan Paul has organized the Annual Mystery Ramble for the South Canterbury Vintage Car Club.read more
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online.read more
Meetings per Year
The South Canterbury Branch of the Vintage Car Club of New Zealand welcomes enthusiasts for older cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles.
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
Read more …
We offer members:
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.
View Our Vintage Vehicle Showroom
We love our projects and here you can view member vehicles from the various vintages.