The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
Our Annual Timaru All British Day will be taking place on Sunday 2 June 2019. Entry fee is $15 per vehicle. There is a display at the Caroline Bay northern carpark of the vehicles entered between 9:00am and 10:30pm, and a run to a mystery location within South...read more
A Timaru Herald article, with photographs about Ron Cooper, his Humber 80, and Hupmobile restoration is here. Ron, along with Lionel Suter received 50th year badges in March 2019, Barry Barnes receiving a 60th year badge.read more
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online. Check out our May 2019 issue here.read more
The Swap Meet took place at Winchester on April 6 and was a successful event. A video and article of the event is here.read more
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online. Check out our April 2019 issue here.read more
Several videos taken of the March 2019 Caroline Bay Rock and Hop, of which a number of our members participated.read more
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.