Over the years the Branch has acquired a huge number of parts, mostly donated, and there is a steady inflow and outflow of parts that are now so hard to source for older vehicles.
The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online. Check out our December 2018 issue here.read more
A fantastic weekend was had for our All American on November 17-18 2018 – attracting numerous American vehicles of varying ages from throughout the central South Island region and beyond.read more
A great video of our members and vehicles, in the midst of delivering Daffodils in support of the Cancer Society. 'Daffodils delivered throughout South Canterbury in classic and vintage cars'...read more
Our monthly newsletter, the Aorangi Tricar, is now online. Check out our November 2018 issue here.read more
The 16th Annual Timaru All American Weekend is taking place on the Weekend of 16-17 November 2019.read more
The 1st South Canterbury Continental Vehicle rally took place on September 30. With 23 cars from Mainland Europe and Great Britain present, the run took participants through rolling hill country across South Canterbury - places visited included Maungati, Pleasant...read more
Meetings per Year
The South Canterbury Branch of the Vintage Car Club of New Zealand welcomes enthusiasts for older cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles.
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
Read more …
We offer members:
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.
View Our Vintage Vehicle Showroom
We love our projects and here you can view member vehicles from the various vintages.