There are many events that occur over the year, that you are able to participate in as a Vintage Car Club member.
South Canterbury Vintage Car Club Members’ Events
- May 9 – Mid Week Run
- May 19 – Post Vintage Rally
- May 26 – Restoration Run
- June 2 – All British Day
- June 6 – AGM
- June 13 – Mid Week Run
- July 22 – Night Trial
- July – Mid year Xmas Dinner (TBA)
- August – Garage Raid
- August – Mid-Week Run
- August – Quiz evening with Ashburton
- August – Daffodil Rally
- August – Daffodil Day deliveries
- September – Opening Run ( Ashburton)
- September – Timaru Continental Vehicle Day
- October 18/19/20 – National Veteran Rally
- October 26/27 – Mt Cook Rally
- November 9/10 – Safari Weekend
- November 16/17 – All American Weekend
- November – Veteran/Vintage/Commercial Rally
- December – Xmas Party
- January 1 – New Years Day Parade at Fairlie
- January – Ladies Rally
- January – Club Open Day
- February – Weekend away
- February – Chairman’s Rally
- March – Motor Cycle Rally
- March – Mid-Island Rally
- April 4 – Swapmeet and Bazaar at Winchester
- April – Mid Week Run
National Calendar Events
These can be viewed here – http://vcc.org.nz/events-calendar/
All British Day:
Held every Queens Birthday weekend. Open to all owners of British made vehicles regardless of year of manufacture, and whether Club members or not.
The next one will be held on 3 June 2018. Meeting place is Caroline Bay Northern Carpark, 9:30am.
The first hour is a display, followed by a lunch time run to a venue of interest – revealed on the day – in the South Canterbury area.
All American Weekend:
Held on the weekend of November 17-18 2018. Open to all owners of vehicles of American manufacture, old and new, and whether Club members or not.
Involves a Saturday evening cruise, starting from Caroline Bay, a ‘Drive in’ Movie night and display on Caroline Bay on Sunday. Details of the next event will be posted well prior to the weekend.
SC Vintage Car Club Swap Meet and Bazaar at Winchester:
Winchester Domain, SH1 – 6 April 2019
Site sales contact Michelle Munro 03 6864824
or email email@example.com
All sorts of stuff for sale. You might fund an abacus or a zither or automotive parts for an ABC or a Zust! See the Swap Meet Page for further details.