The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
Check out our October 2021 Newsletter here.
Labour Weekend – 23, 24, 25 October 2021
The South Canterbury Branch of the Vintage Car Club of New Zealand invites you to take part in this long distance touring event, open to all classes of V.C.C. eligible vehicles.
Check out our September 2021 Newsletter here.
The Daffodil Rally for Cancer, scheduled for August 29 has been postponed to a later date. We will keep you posted on the date. Meet at Caroline Bay North Entrance - from 9:15am. $20 Entry per vehicle An easy scenic drive that finishes around lunchtime (BYO lunch) at...
Check out our August 2021 Newsletter here.
An article covering our Chairman, Ashley Milliken, and his 1926 Buick, recognised by the ‘Buick Bugle’ magazine.
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.