The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
A successful All American Weekend took place on 14-15 November 2020, attracting over 100 vehicles.
For our recent Mt Cook Rally, the Jones family entered 8 vehicles. Here is an article about the Mt Cook Rally, featuring the Jones family’s Rugby Truck.
Check out our November 2020 Newsletter here.
The Horsepower Rally, organised by the South Canterbury Traction Engine and Transport museum took place at Levels Raceway, near Timaru on October 3 and 4 2020. A number of our members vehicles featured in the displays.
Check out our October 2020 Newsletter here.
Check out our September 2020 Newsletter here.
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.