The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
Labour Weekend October 2024 – Commemorating the first journey by Motorcar to the Hermitage at Mt Cook in 1906.
The South Canterbury Branch of the Vintage Car Club of New Zealand invites you to take part in this long distance touring event, open to all classes of V.C.C. eligible vehicles.
Scenes of the start of the 2023 Mt Cook Rally, at the SCVCC Redruth Street clubrooms. Read more.
An article, and video of John Campbell's 1930 Chevrolet. John restored this car from parts a number of years ago. Read more.
View the newsletter here. https://issuu.com/vintagecarclubofnewzealand/docs/16_sth_canty_november_2023_tri_car
With the Cruise ship season in full swing for the 2023/2024 season, the South Canterbury Branch of the Vintage Car Club are holding 'Automotive Nostalgia' events for cruise ship passengers, at the branch clubrooms on Redruth Street. Passengers will be bussed from the...
View the newsletter here. https://issuu.com/vintagecarclubofnewzealand/docs/16_sth_canty_october_2023_tri_car
Sunday 24th September 2023 Members of the Vintage Car Club are invited to participate in our annual Sporting Trial, held at 'Bentley Downs', 221 Rolling Ridges Road, Levels Valley, South Canterbury. The event follows the style of ‘Trials’ events which were very...
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.