The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
Check out our June 2022 Newsletter here.
Check out our May 2022 Newsletter here.
The Mid-Week runs are returning for 2022 over the Winter Season. Mid Week Runs start from our Clubrooms at 19-25 Redruth Street Timaru, on the Second Thursday of the Month at 1:30pm. They are informal and will take you to an interesting venue in the South Canterbury Region.
Our Annual PV,PWV,P60V,P80V Rally is on 8 May 2022, starting at the SCVCC Clubrooms, Redruth St, Timaru from 9:30am.
Check out our April 2022 Newsletter here.
Check out our March 2022 Newsletter here.
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.