The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
Check out our July 2020 Newsletter here.
Held at Phar Lap Raceway on 3/4 October, this event will include displays, entertainment and food – a great family day out.
There will be displays for Tractors, Steam Engines, Classic Trucks and cars – the South Canterbury Traction Engine and Transport Museum are keen to hear from SCVCC members wanting to display vehicles.
Check out our June 2020 Newsletter here.
Check out our May 2020 Newsletter here.
Comes with original 4 speed gearbox and 1500cc OHV motor which has a cracked head. Also comes with another motor in parts ready for assembly. Body tidy and virtually rust free. Rego. dormant and no wof. An easy project as it is all but complete. Price $1100.00. Phone...
Check out our April 2020 Newsletter here.
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.