Over the years the Branch has acquired a huge number of parts, mostly donated, and there is a steady inflow and outflow of parts that are now so hard to source for older vehicles.
The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
The South Canterbury Vintage Car Club Annual Motorcycle Rally is taking place on Sunday 2 March.
Meet at our Redruth Street, Timaru Clubrooms at 9:30am, for a 10am start.
Comes with original 4 speed gearbox and 1500cc OHV motor which has a cracked head. Also comes with another motor in parts ready for assembly. Body tidy and virtually rust free. Rego. dormant and no wof. An easy project as it is all but complete. Price $1100.00. Phone...
The South Canterbury Vintage Car Club is holding a rally over April 25-26-27 2020, exclusively for Vintage Cars built from 1919 to 1931.
You are invited to enter our Annual Mid Island Rally on Sunday 8 March 2020, starting from our Redruth St, Timaru Clubrooms at 10:00am.
Check out our February 2020 Newsletter here.
Scenes from the New Years Day Parade at Fairlie, taken by Ian Mann.
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.