The Parts Department is open from 9.30am to 12 noon every Wednesday and noggin and natter night. Members are welcome to join the camaraderie of the Parts Department Wednesday group.
The first National Vintage only rally, held over Easter 2021 for 1919-1931 vehicles proved a success, attracting over 40 vehicles.
Check out our April 2021 Newsletter here.
The 2021 Caroline Bay Rock N Hop was a successful event for South Canterbury, attracting several hundred enthusiasts cars, including a number owned by South Canterbury VCC members.
Check out our March 2021 Newsletter here.
Check out our February 2021 Newsletter here.
Scenes from the 2020 Pleasant Point Parade, which featured a number of member’s vehicles.
Meetings per Year
We have classes to cater for all vehicles over 30 years old and foster their restoration, preservation and use.
Ownership is not necessary and Club membership could help you find what you are looking for.
As well as the numerous benefits of joining our club listed here there are lots more things you can be involved with too.
- Junior, Joint (family) and individual memberships
- Contact with like-minded people of all age groups.
- Monthly get together at our Clubrooms
- Access to our Spare Parts Department.
- Club Library for recreational and research reading.
- A wide range of events both competitive and non-competitive that you can attend both within our Branch and with other Branches of the Vintage Car Club using any Club eligible vehicle.
- Specialised events for various classes of vehicles locally and throughout the country, e.g. National Motorcycle Rally
- “All American” and “All British” Days.
- Our own annual Winchester Swap Meet and Bazaar.
- Access to Club Insurance Scheme.
- Monthly Club Newsletter “Aorangi Tricar” and bi-monthly national magazine “Beaded Wheels”.